10 Health Benefits Of Papaya & Seeds
Papaya is highly loved tropical fruit which is full of nutrition. Papaya is also known as papaw, or pawpaw. Papaya is native to tropics of the Americas. Papaya is good source of antioxidants,vitamins, phytonutrients, minerals and special digestive enzymes which are very helpful regarding many health issues.
Below I am writing down 10 health benefits of Papaya:
1. Papaya is a very good source of antioxidant vitamin C, vitamin E and carotenoids like beta-carotene and lycopene. Because of these nutrients papaya is great for your skin and it can be used as a face pack. It is helpful in getting rid of acne and helpful in opening clogged pores.
2. Seeds and leaves of Papaya is helpful in curing intestinal worms in the body.
3. Papaya is helpful in preventing heart attacks because it contains enzymes that helps in preventing oxidization of cholesterol fibers.
4. Papaya is very helpful in prevening constipation and helps in natural digestion because it contains enzyme papain.
5. Papaya’s skin is very useful for skin infections and those wounds which do not heal quickly.
6. Papaya is very good for scalp and shampoos that contains it are good to prevent dandruff.
7. Raw papaya is also helpful in reducing menstrual irregularities for Women and helpful in easing the condition by promoting natural flow of menstruation.
8. Papaya is helpful in preventing nausea and morning sickness.
9. Extract of Papaya seeds can protect the kidney from toxin-induced kidney failure.
10. Papaya seeds are recommended in the treatment of cirrhosis of the liver.